872 East 29th St.
Brooklyn, NY 11210
Call us Today
Benefits of Industrial Safety Programs Training
The U.S. Bureau of Labor & Statistics reports that there is an industrial accident every 10 seconds. Time is of the essence in successfully handling an emergency tragically, many do not have good outcomes due to a lack of properly trained resources arriving quickly on scene. Those precious minutes before an ambulance arrives makes all the difference to a positive outcome.
Industrial Safety Programs will enable organizations and their employees to deliver immediate emergency aid by training them to be the first responders on the scene. These first responders become the first line of defense to a workplace accident or injury.
We will train your employees to respond to any number of injuries or accidents ranging from amputations, lacerations, burns, falls, fractures, heart attacks, and strokes. Our training programs are custom tailored to specifically meet the needs of your organization whether you’re an industrial plant, factory, office or distribution facility. Our courses go well beyond the bare bones basics of CPR, AED (Automated External Defibrillator) use and Choking Rescue Skills.
These are some of the indispensable benefits of Industrial Safety Programs Training
- When your own employees are trained and capable of providing emergency aid, it can make the difference between life and death.
- Effectively decrease accidents up to 75%
- Lower injury and workman’s compensation expenses up to 90%
- Decrease the number of days away from work.
- Dramatically reduce OSHA exposure
- Provide hands on experience through practical and real life scenarios
- Our training offers benefits both on and off the job
- Fosters an environment where health and safety are center stage
- Positively impacts employee morale and retention
- We provide assistance to help you create B2B relationships with nearby Urgent Care facilities that may be needed when response times are too long from the local EMS in your area.
THE BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH THE PROS
- The American College of Emergency Physicians and Orthopedic Surgeons will award your employees who complete our training program, a nationally recognized two-year certification.
- All of our training programs provide 70% hands-on training with real life and time scenarios, which is far more than any video, book or online program can ever provide. We make it both fun and interesting.
- Our instructors have years of experience working as Paramedics and Emergency Medical Technicians on the streets of New York City. They are certified instructors with real life experience.
Request a quote
Contact ISP and we'll get back to you within one business day. We look forward to addressing your needs.